The information contained on this web site is the property of PATRIMVS INDÚSTRIA, S.A., legal person 504 711 679, with head office at Zona Industrial da Abrunheira, Lotes 33/34, Vila Chã, 6270-86 Seia, the entity that operates this tourism business and is responsible for processing your personal data in connection with the General Data Protection Regulations during your stay.
Downloading, copying, or resending this information for commercial purposes, partially or in full, is strictly prohibited. When using this website, you may not use any software or application that interferes with its proper functioning. The use of any application, automatic mechanism, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages you are accessing, without the prior consent and authorization of PATRIMVS INDÚSTRIA, S.A. is not permitted.
The content of this site may contain errors or be out of date. PATRIMVS INDÚSTRIA, S.A. may, without notice, make amendments or corrections to the information published herein.
PATRIMVS INDÚSTRIA, S.A. is committed to ensuring every customer and visitor to this site receives a high-quality service and that aspects relating to your privacy are secured by acting in strict compliance with the principles described within this Policy, in EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), and in any relevant data protection legislation in all instances in which the company processes personal data under its control.
What personal data do we use, and for what purpose?
Your personal data may be collected through our website, www.cbrboutiquehotel.com, when you make your reservation and through the form you fill in at Check-In (which you may also email to us). The data we collect for the purposes of managing reservations and arrivals at the Hotel may include:• Full name;
• Address and Country of residence;
• Numbers and expiry dates of tax and civil identification documents;
• Telephone number and Email address;
• Credit or debit card number or other payment details;
• Date and place of birth;
• Nationality, passport, visa, or other identification document issued by the government;
• Details of family members and other members of the party, such as names and ages of dependent persons, as applicable;
• Biometric data;
• Arrival and departure dates;
• Number Plate of the vehicle being used by the Guest;
• Details of images, video, and audio recorded by security cameras located in public areas of the hotel, such as corridors and hotel entrances;
Your personal data may be collected and processed for the following purposes:• Providing hotel, restaurant, and parking services external to the Hotel;
• Managing contact with the Guest;
• Invoicing and charging the Guest;
• Registering the Guest at the time of reservation;
• Informing Guests who have requested the service about new services, offers, and special campaigns, updates on the Hotel's activity, and generally for marketing purposes by PATRIMVS INDÚSTRIA, S.A. by any means of communication, including electronic means.
• Video recordings are used to safeguard both the Hotel and the Guest.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be communicated to O Valor do Tempo Group service providers for the purposes of providing services, and to legal, tax, and regulatory authorities in compliance with legal requirements. In such cases, third party companies may need to access certain information and data regarding an individual. We guarantee that in such cases these third parties shall have limited access to the information, i.e. such access will be restricted to the data needed to carry out their tasks. We also guarantee that a Personal Data Protection agreement has been signed between the parties. These third parties undertake to comply with the rules of the GDPR and to not disclose Personal Data in any way whatsoever nor use it for purposes other than those described herein.
Where do we store your data?
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- Consent: Data will be used only after the subject has provided a statement, made freely, stating that he or she accepts that his or her personal data will be processed.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- Rectification: You can ask to have your personal data corrected at any time if you feel that these are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to access: You have the right to be given access to the data we hold about you at any time.
- Right to portability: You have the right to ask for a copy of all the information you have provided to us at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to ask to have your data deleted, as far as this is legally possible.
- Right to object: You may tell us at any time that you do not want us to process your data any more.
For this purpose, and for any other questions on our Personal Data Protection Policy, you can contact us by writing to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with how we use your personal data, or with our response after you have exercised one or more of these rights, you can make a complaint to the supervisory body (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD | Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º 1200-651 Lisbon - Tel.: +351 213 928 400 - Fax: +351 213 976 832 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Limits for storage of personal data
A PATRIMVS INDÚSTRIA, S.A. stores your personal data for the time periods shown above and only for as long as necessary or in compliance with legal requirements. In any case, once the relationship with the subject of personal data ends, those data are no longer processed for commercial purposes.